A GLOBAL PLAYER IN THE WORLD OF EVENTS
GL events Middle East is operating as the regional branch of GL events, a world-class provider of integrated solutions and services for events operating across the three main market segments:
- congresses, conferences and conventions;
- cultural, sporting and political events;
- trade and consumer shows, B2B and B2C exhibitions.
Intervening on behalf of a large range of public and private customers in France and worldwide, the Group’s mission is assisting companies, institutions and event organisers at every stage of the process from the definition of their event strategies to final implementation in the field. Working alongside local and regional government, it contributes to policies promoting the attractiveness of territories, by adopting a dynamic and an ambitious approach to managing the venues under its management.
Present on five continents with operations in more than 20 countries, in 2016 GL events had 3,934 employees and revenue of €953 million. GL events is listed on Euronext Paris, Segment B (mid caps).
THREE STRATEGIC BUSINESS UNITS
GL events Live offers expertise covering all business line specialisations and services for corporate, political and sporting events to provide turnkey solutions from consulting services and design to producing the event itself,
GL events Exhibitions manages and coordinates the Group’s portfolio of more than 300 events covering a wide range of sectors: food industry, culture, textiles, manufacturing...
GL events Venues manages a network of 40 venues (congress centres, exhibition centres, concert halls and multipurpose facilities) in France and international destinations.
- 3,934 employees (33% outside of France)
- 953 M€ revenue in 2016 (49% from international markets)
- over 90 offices throughout the world
- over 300 proprietary events
- 40 venues under management (with a combined public access area of more than 1 million m2)
- over 4,200 event staged
- over 4,700 events designed and equipped
- over 12 million visitors and exhibitors
© Frédéric Lacrabere / Odile Decq architecte / Felice Varin